For those who like to get a bit nerdy with their numbers, today Wednesday is 12/12/12, the last of the great repeating dates to occur in our lifetimes, — that is if you’re planning to live until 1/1/2101?. It doesn’t seem to be quite as big a deal as 11/11/11 was. (that Milestone that was featured It’s On on Nerd’s New Year and Veteran’s Day and making 11:11 am on that Nov.11.2011 even more sublimified), so here’s my tip though, to celebrate 12/12/12, read all the signs of your daily horroscope and bowl a perfect game in 12 strikes, crank up “The 12 Days of Christmas” 12 times until your work colleagues run you out on a rail?.. that sounds good enough, 12 lucky numbers, is isn’t much fun after all?
- Well, first of all on today’s list, there’s the Concert for Sandy Relief, taking place at Madison Square Garden, New York
- and this will be good for the “National Soundcheck Day.” (One, Two, Three)
- speaking about numbers, directors called up takes One to Twelve, Meanwhile, the collaborative film project One Day on Earth is filming again, following on from its successful 10.10.10 and 11.11.11 events. producing a documentary “Life in a Day” on a Netflix streaming,
- and If you’re in the mood to get hitched, and you’re anywhere near Fort Myers Beach in Florida, you’re in luck. There you will find an event called “Weddings in Paradise,” dubbed as “wedding of the century” or if we still gonna survive 2012 as it is in the Mayan Prophecy, that stupid movie creeps me off anyways Couples can get married for $250 a head, or $500 if you want to do it on the stroke of 12:12 pm,
- There’s also this chinese-style mass lantern release at the sunset should at least give you a display picture for your instagram would that be good?, just take a photo for the last repeating day if you wanna?